Assistant Finance Manager, Taipei
Western style flexible work hours and vacation allowances to let you refuel
- Collaborate with external CPA for bookkeeping and financial reporting.
- Provide reporting, analysis and controls for expenditures and cash flow.
- Responsible for budgeting/forecasting, variance analysis, identification of cost drivers) to ensure optimal achievement of targets.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in accounting or bookkeeping.
- Prior experience in financial analysis is a plus.
- Open to work in a less structured and more startup like environment.
- Literate in both English and Chinese.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance.
For a full copy of JD, please get in touch with us. Click here to apply