IT Specialist, APAC, Taipei, Business Services Industry
An opportunity to work with a regional team to support its existing local and cloud infrastructures | The Company is open for candidates to work remotely
- Maintaining and upgrading the components of network, server, and systems.
- Propose potential solutions and analysis for reoccurring issues from the users.
- Supporting the users' IT needs and developing the IT infrastructure on the sites.
- Prepare features performing architecture and tasks breakdowns.
- Familiar with TCP and IP network
- Familiar with applications and networks security issues
- Good Spoken English and Mandarine is essential
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science is preferred
For a full copy of JD, please get in touch with us. Click here to apply