Senior Finance Manager, Taipei
A clear career path with potential regional rotation opportunity
- Lead as a Commercial Business Partner in identifying business opportunity and risk.
- Provide renovated insights to better financial planning and analysis process and lead the FP&A team in driving better efficiency and accuracy.
- Collaborate with accounting team as well as other commercial departments in influencing business on operation decision.
- 6-8 years of experience in working for a financial planning and analysis role
- Leadership experience is a plus
- Knowledge in accounting or audit is a plus
- Bilingual in both Chinese and English
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Multinational spirit distributor
For a full copy of JD, please get in touch with us. Click here to apply